Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Holistic Life Coaching helps you live your best life as your true self. Your life coach will guide you through your personal development journey. Whatever your passions or dreams are, we will empower you, give you focus and direction, help you discover which lifestyle choices work best for you. A holistic approach to life coaching is about cultivating things that nourish you, including supportive relationships, a fulfilling career and physical activities and hobbies that you enjoy and make you feel good to be alive.
The goal of holistic life coaching is to improve your life and provide you with practical tools for achieving the things you want in life. We will work together in becoming clearer minded about the areas of your life you wish to change, such as your health and wellbeing, relationships, career, a project or long held dream and your motivation will start to improve. You will naturally begin to crave the things and activities that make you feel better, and make time in your life for the things that are important to you.
• Release unwanted emotions or ties that no longer serve you.
• Replace them with smart action plans and realistic tasks for achieving your goals in life.
• Uncover, plan and pursue dreams, passions and fulfilling careers.
• Kick start a new project or a new chapter in your life.
• Clearly identify and define your strengths and resources.
• Clearly define your short-term and long-term goals and create a timeframe to acheive your goals.
• Set a path to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
• Measure, monitor, assess and evaluate your progress each week.
• Build self esteem and increase confidence that gives you the strength to excel and move forward.
• Deal positively with setbacks, challenges and failure in life.
• Boost, develop and enhance your creativity.
Life coaching is an important tool to help people increase thier self-awareness. Even when your motivation, health and wellbeing is strong, life coaching can help you become more aware and psychologically stronger, and focus more mindfully on acheiving your goals. Most of all, life coaching provides an easy avenue for anyone wanting to kick start a new project or a new chapter in life.
Online Life Coaching and other online therapies, including counselling, is conducted over the internet via real time video meetings. It allows you to connect with an accredited, certified and insured life coach using any device that has an internet connection, such as a computer, tablet or smartphone. There are many reasons people opt for online life coaching, here are some of them:-
Firstly, online life coaching is a good option for remote areas. It offers access to natural health treatment and therapy to people in rural or remote areas, who might not have access to any other form of treatment or therapy because there are few or no health services in their area.
Having to travel or drive long distances to seek in-person life coaching takes significant time out of a busy schedule, and this can be a burden for stressed and busy people in need of help. If you have reliable internet access, online life coaching gives you relatively quick and easy access to life coaching that might not have been readily available to you otherwise.
Online life coaching provides accessibility to individuals who are disabled or housebound. Mobility can be a big issue when it comes to accessing mental healthcare. People who are unable to leave their home for various reasons, such as physical or mental illness, often find online life coaching helpful, useful and effective.
Online life coaching is usually affordable and convenient. Since you will be attending sessions online in the comfort of your own home, you can schedule your life coaching for times that are convenient for you.
Life coaches who only see clients online have fewer overhead costs, such as renting office space. Therefore they can offer affordable life coaching for people on low incomes and those not covered by health insurance.
Generally, the internet makes online life coaching more approachable and accessible.
Walk & Talk Life Coaching is often conducted in the life coache's or the client's local surroundings, such as having life coaching sessions whilst walking around a park, heath or woods, along a canal, river or coast, using local footpaths, walking around hills and valleys and local natural beauty spots. We really don’t need to look too far around us to find what nature has to offer.
Walk & Talk life coaching can be helpful for people who don't have the opportunity to get out into nature very often, and for those who feel as if they thrive better when they do. Having supportive, motivational and therapeutic conversations with clients outdoors, either while walking, sitting in a wooded clearing or a mixture of both, adds a totally different and positive dynamic to the experience. Life coaching in-person and online have a place for many clients. However, it’s good to understand your options.
• Outdoor life coaching is good for those who feel anxious or claustrophobic during in-door sessions.
• Walking together brings a sense of equality and partnership between client and life coach.
• When we move our bodies and shift our environment, we can think differently about aspects of our lives that have before seemed immovable.
• Being outdoors is a more physically relaxing experience for our bodies and therefore, our minds are freer to open up and change.
• Working therapeutically outdoors helps with feelings of being stuck, as we are moving forwards physically and looking forwards to the change the client wants.
• The hugely valuable silences are much easier to bear for many clients whilst walking outdoors in nature.
• Being outside releases endorphins and is mood enhancing,
• Being outside can support weight loss, lowers blood pressure, boosts immunity, speeds up digestion and improves heart health.
Nature Based Life Coaching aims to help encourage people to live in state where they are living a life aligned to their true passions and values, achieved within the framework of walking and talking in nature. During our one-to-one sessions all we’ll need is the outdoors, a wild place to wander and maybe a path through the trees. This natural and relaxed foundation will afford us the space to walk and talk freely and engage in forward thinking goal-orientated conversations to help you reach personal or professional goals and realise and drive towards passions.
You can pay for your Life Coaching session through PayPal.
You will receive a welcome email giving you all the information you need to begin or continue your change process.
If you think and feel that talking to a life coach can help you achieve your goals, then contact us to book a free discovery session, or to simply to ask questions and find out more.
Tel: 0750 1654247
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 17:00
Sign up to The Therapy Garden Newsletter and learn about natural remedies.
If you need any help, please contact us using the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org